Medical Tourism Blog
Read the SkyMedicus blog to learn the latest in medical tourism, latest procedures,
newest providers and the awe-inspiring patients we’re working with.
Discover the 5 Key Advantages of Weight Loss Surgery Abroad!
Posted by skymedicus STAFF on 7/26/2017 9:43 AM | Last Modified: September 26, 2017
Each year across the country, an estimated 200,000 Americans take advantage of weight loss surgery (a.k.a. “bariatric surgery”) so they can:
· Improve or resolve serious health problems, such as type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, sleep apnea, osteoarthritis, hypertension, and many forms of cancer.
· Boost their sense of self-esteem, confidence and overall wellbeing -- so they can feel good and positive about what they see in the mirror, instead of sad or frustrated.
· Reduce their ever-rising costs of medical care, and even increase their income level and wealth!
However, despite these life-changing and in some cases life-saving benefits, many Americans CANNOT afford to get the weight loss surgery they need here in the U.S. Indeed, with costs for some surgeries starting at $25,000 and often surpassing $50,000, the financial barrier for most people without full insurance coverage isn’t just excessive: it’s outright prohibitive.
But the good news is that YOUR weight loss surgery dream doesn’t have to be denied! And you’ll learn how and why by downloading our FREE infographic right now.
In just a few minutes, you’ll discover why millions of Americans -- including your neighbors, colleagues, and probably some extended family members as well -- are heading to the airport instead of their local hospital, and reaping the rewards of weight loss surgery abroad that include:
1. Dramatic cost savings that can be anywhere from 30-80 percent vs. having the same surgery performed in the U.S.
2. No waiting period, which means that the surgery can be scheduled at an ideal time (e.g. vacation time from work, availability of caregivers to help with recovery, etc.)
3. Exceptional quality of care by skilled, certified, licensed and insured doctors who specialize in weight loss surgery, and have proven experience catering to the needs of medical tourists from the U.S. and other counties.
4. Ongoing Support from their local physician, who will coordinate and collaborate with their weight loss surgeon abroad to ensure a safe, speedy and successful recovery.
5. A positive experience that lets travelers enjoy what amounts to a free vacation in a desirable destination, complete with luxury accommodations and concierge service.
Enjoy a deeper look at all of the above and empower yourself with critically important information by downloading our FREE infographic today. Simply fill out the brief form for immediate access. It could be most important resource on weight loss surgery that you’ll EVER read!